Today, myself and 4 friends have started a challenge. I’m making it a little more structured. Everyone does better in life with rules and structure. The challenge is illustrated below. Names have been removed. We like to live in anonymity. I’M GOING TO TAKE THE CAKE IN THIS
30 Day Challenge
- Contestants and Eligibility
- Each contestant has take their “Before Picture”
- Each contestant is willing and able to participate
- Each contestant will take an “After Picture”
- Each contestant will participate in the full 30 days
- No illicit drug use
- It will be unacceptable to partake in any illegal drugs in order to benefit your chances of winning.
- These drugs consist of: Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Heroine, Crack, etc.
- If there is any discrepancy as to if they are unacceptable; don’t take them.
- You will be drug tested at random.
All other systems are go
- You are entitled to any diet, exercise plan, and supplemental help of which you so choose.
- Record keeping is by choice. No one will monitor you over the 30 days, and keep track of what you have, and have not, done. We only care about the end result.
- Starvation is not recommended. It is not banned, but highly frowned upon.
- At the end of 30 Days, each contestant will have a new set of pictures taken.
- These pictures will be evaluated by a panel of unbiased judges. (X, Y, and Z)
- The judges listed above will determine who has the most significant (positive) change in pictures.
- The winner will then receive a prize of their choice.
- Each contestant will have submitted their request for prize before the winner is chosen.
- All contestants will have agreed on each prize being fair.
- All subjects and points of these standards are open for discussion and negotiation.
- Keep in mind, this is intended to be a positive challenge.
- No one should get hurt, pass out, or die at any point in these 30 days in attempt to win.
- Be nice.